The SecInt doctoral college offers the possibility to pursue a PhD at a top university in a vibrant place (Vienna has repeatedly been named the most liveable city) while earning a competitive salary.
Currently, SecInt is looking for applicants for 1 PhD position, working on the research project Adaptive Verification for Security Features of Machine Learning-based Systems for a duration of four years, starting from April 2022. Find out more about the program here.
The application for the SecInt doctoral college is open until March 3rd. You can find the official call here.
To apply for the SecInt doctoral college, you need
- A Diploma/Master degree in Computer Science, electrical engineering, or a related discipline (can be in progress, but must be finished before starting the position)
- Experience in Mathematical Modeling, Computational Logic, Formal Methods, Security and Privacy, Robotics and/or Machine Learning
- Very good English language skills (a certificate is desirable)
- Team competences, problem-solving skills and innovative ability
To apply, please fill out the online application form at https://jobs.tuwien.ac.at/Job/174878.
The application process is split into three rounds:
- In the first round we will evaluate your application material. The best candidates will be considered for the second round.
- In the second round we will perform video interviews with the applicants. The best candidates will then be invited to the third round.
- In the third round we will invite applicants for a personal hearing at TU Wien (as far as this is permitted by the COVID-19 situation). The expenses for travel and accommodation will be reimbursed. In this hearing, applicants will present a scientific article that is selected by the hiring committee.
If you have any questions regarding the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.